How do I register for GMAT Test in Dubai or Abu Dhabi, UAE ?
To create an account and register for the GMAT Test in Dubai or Abu dhabi:
Go to www.mba.com and click Schedule a GMAT Exam.
Enter your information in the gray box to create an account.
1. Fill your First name, Last Name and Date of Birth According to your Passport.
2. Once you click submit, you will be taken to pages to create a profile.
3. Your information will be automatically transferred. Be sure to complete additional information with a red asterisk * next to it. You DO NOT have to fill in all the information to register.
4. You will probably have to wait a few days for your account to be approved so check the site a few days later to confirm your registration.
Keep in mind:
1. You will need your credit or debit card with you. The fee to take the GMAT is US $250 (AED 918).
2. If you cancel more than 7 days before the exam, you get a US $80 (AED 294) refund. It’s better to reschedule the test for later.
3. If you cancel less than 7 days before the exam, you don’t get anything…so schedule wisely!
4. If you reschedule more than 7 days before the exam, you pay a US $50 (AED 184) fee.
5. If you reschedule less than 7 days before the exam, this counts as a CANCELLATION…so you will have to pay another US $250 (AED 918).
6. Testing is offered at two locations in Dubai: New Horizons in Bur Dubai and Society of Engineers in Mamzar