SAT Subject Preparation Course JLT, DIFC Dubai, Sharjah & Abu Dhabi
SAT – II Subject Tests are taken by students, apart from the general SAT, to demonstrate their mastery of specific subjects such as English, History, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and foreign languages.
Most Colleges and Universities usually require students to take between 2 and 3 SAT Subject Tests. The content of each test is not based on any one approach or curriculum but rather evolves to reflect current trends in high school course work. There is one score per test, on a scale of 200-800.
All the questions are exclusively multiple-choice. Some language tests involve a listening component.
At Brighter Prep, we can help you prepare for the SAT-II Subject Tests for Math, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
Recent SAT-2 Subject Scores :
Karthik – Physics – 800, Math-790, Chem-780
Mehreen – Physics – 800, Chemistry-800
Harish – Math- 800, Physics – 780
Rhea – Math-800 , Karan – Math – 790 ,Miguel – Math – 760
Are you ready, for Next SAT Test Dates: 3-Dec-16 & 21-Jan-17
Brighter Prep can help you to achieve your dreams.
The SAT Subject tests spread cross five different areas: Mathematics, English, Science, Languages and History, with a total of 20 subjects to choose from. Each tests lasts for one hour and is scored out of 800. They are administered on the same dates as the SAT test, at the same centres.
Students can choose which Subject Tests they wish to take, as well as how many. Most schools that require these tests are asking for 2 results, and they should preferably be from different areas. In choosing the subject you should consider your strengths, your passion as well as the particular major you are applying for.
Subject Tests are a great opportunity for you to showcase your knowledge in a certain area, which will convince the schools of your passion for the study discipline you wish to pursue. And since they are subjects you have been learning about in school, it should not be too much out of your comfort zone. Preparations for SAT Subject Tests revolves around understanding the strategies and approach, and with the proper guidance you can achieve impressive scores. That’s what we focus on at Brighter-Prep in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
SAT II Subjects
Brighter Prep provides Group training for the following SAT Subject Tests:
- Math Level 1: Algebra, Geometry, Basic Trigonometry, Algebraic Functions, Elementary Statistics, Logic, Elementary Number Theory, and Arithmetic and Geometric Sequences
- Math Level 2: Algebra, three-dimensional and coordinate geometry, Trigonometry, functions, probability, permutations, combinations, logic, proofs, elementary number theory, sequences, and limits.
- Biology: Cell Theory and Structure, Biochemistry, Genetics, Cell Respiration and Photosynthesis, Taxonomy and Classification, Immunology, Plant Biology, Animal Physiology, Ecology and Evolution
- Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Periodic Table, Stoichiometry, Solutions, Acids, Bases, Salts, Gas laws, Solids, Liquids, Gases, Oxidation Reduction, Organic and Inorganic Chemistry, Applications of Chemistry
- Physics: Kinematics, Dynamics, Gravitation, Rotation, Simple Harmonic Motion, Waves, Optics, Current Electricity, Electrostatics, Electricity and Magnetism, Thermodynamics, Heat, Modern Physics and Special theory of Relativity
Premier 1-on-1 Tutoring and Group Course
Premier 1-on-1 Tutoring is convenient SAT course offered by Brighter Prep. You are given undivided attention of one of our best teachers, chosen specifically to match your learning style, needs and goals.
- 5- Practice Tests for the SAT Subjects
- Personalized one-to-one instruction in all subjects you are attempting
- Full-length practice tests and diagnostic score reports to assess progress and identify areas for improvement
- Flexibility with respect to learning hours