ACT Test Preparation Classes Dubai Sharjah and Abu Dhabi UAE.
ACT or American College Testing is the standardized test for school and college admissions in US. Administered since 1959, it originally consisted of four tests – English, Mathematics, Social Studies and Natural Sciences. Later, ACT witnessed changes with Social Studies changed to Reading Section, and Natural Sciences renamed as Science Reasoning Test. ACT Test Preparation is offered as a paper-based formats.
ACT is accepted by colleges and universities across US, in addition to class rank, GPA and extracurricular activities of students seeking admissions. ACT was developed on the basis of subjects taught in Grades 7-12. In ACT, the subject test scores range from 1 to 36, with the composite score the average of all the four tests. There are no minus marks/penalty for marking incorrect answers.
BRIGHTER PREP’S ACT PREPARATORY PROGRAM
Brighter Prep is a leader in providing high quality and success-driven preparatory training programs. We offer comprehensive training programs for IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT, GRE and other international testing systems that lead to admission into international universities.
Our students have achieved top scores in international testing and received admission into prestigious universities of US, Europe, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Brighter Prep’s ACT preparatory program includes,
- Exhaustive coverage of essential skills necessary for the test
- Introducing specific strategies to apply skills and steps to solve tougher questions
- Step by step guidance on real ACT questions with one-on-one instructor-student guidance
- Short-term and long-term ACT prep training programs
- Official practice exams and unlimited instructor-led homework support, Sure success question bank, and immediate online scoring of ACT practice tests